What are the benefits of Osteopathy & Acupuncture?
Osteopathy is a primary healthcare profession that specialises in the examination, diagnosis and management of conditions that are due to problems with the joints, ligaments, muscles and nerves of the body.
Most people associate osteopathic care with just the treatment of back pain, neck pain and headaches. However, at West Wickham Chiropractic we have a holistic approach to find the underlying cause of your problem.
Patients commonly present to an osteopath with the following complaints:
- Back pain or neck pain;
- Migraine or tension headaches;
- Sporting injuries and the enhancement of sporting performance;
- Whiplash related problems;
- Poor posture and work related aches and pains;
- Limb pain, numbness and tingling;
- Arthritic and other joint problems.